5.11.2022

A "grab shot" prior to a rehearsal at KMFA's studios. I was there to shoot some video. Good thing I brought a third camera along for fun.

 


I had two video cameras set up and I was just marking time before the start of a concert. There would be a rehearsal prior. This was the first of four musicians to show up and to pass the time I grabbed the camera I wasn't using for video and snapped a few pix. I think the Leica SL2 and the Leica 24-90mm do work together to create a nice sense of depth and structure to an image. Or maybe it's just the placebo effect of spending too much money on gear.




Available Light Only.


3 comments:

Gordon R. Brown said...

Is he playing a viola? It looks almost like a quarter-size cello.

My sister and my significant other are both violists.

adam said...

one of faizal westcotts videos has a chance encounter with bruce gilden in, doing a fashion shoot, he's putting this long looking lens right in the models face, I thought it must be the 24-90, I think he's a leica ambassador

Fred said...

Violas come in different sizes. Mine has a 16 and 1/8 inch body which is pretty common these days. This one looks to be bigger.