10.01.2019

Showing off a short, short TV Commercial we shot with a Fujifilm X-H1.


We started out aiming for a thirty second TV spot but ended up
downsizing the run time because of downsized placement budgets. 

It's a fun, little spot for a kid's play that we shot in an afternoon
at the Theatre 

I did the camera work while Joshua Cummins 
directed and edited the piece. 

Go see it on Vimeo rather than looking at the small frame here....

Fujifilm X-H1 with various Fuji lenses. 
Shot in 4K, edited down to 1080.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fun fifteen seconds. Well done!

Tom Judd said...

Amazing what can be done in 15 seconds. Good show!
Of greater interest was that after the short video I was led to a longer promo for "Singin' in the Rain." Now there's a show I would love to see. Unfortunately I'm in NJ - a bit of a long commute!

robert quiet photographer said...

Excellent! Love it!

Noons said...

Definitely one of those moments I wish I could visit the theatre.
Unfortunately I live in Australia, so it's a very long commute!