11.02.2015

Liquids and the circumstances of their creation.


Last shots done by me with the old Sony a99 and the Rokinon 85mm f1.4. Some people didn't like that lens particularly but I thought it did interesting things to the out of focus areas. I lent out my last one on a long, long term loan. May have to get myself a Nikon version of the Cine variation. That might be fun....

I love hanging out at bars. I'm not a big mixed drink fan but I sure the love the theater of it and the loyalty to nonsense that regular drinkers bring to their "craft."

These shots are from Garrido's, which, sadly, did not make it all the way to the resumption of the economic boom here in Austin. David is now the executive chef at "Dine." The fine restaurant at the Raddison Hotel on Caesar Chavez and Congress Ave.

The a99 was a fine camera. It just all needed to be......faster.


No comments: