3.26.2023

In a 2010 VSL blog post I predicted the future as we are just beginning to see it here. My take was meant as a joke. Now it's real. Take a look. Yes. Written in 2010.


 Here's the copy from the second paragraph:

"With these lessons learned we have adapted the device to serve as a verbal to visual translator.  Now I don't even have to take images.  I can describe them in various levels of detail and our Imaginizer 2020 will create visual images in the minds of the subjects who wear the devices.  So far, my verbal descriptions have been described as boring and mundane but I'm buying a thesaurus and I have high hope.  When it works right the subjects stop looking at me as subject #3210z is in the mind-o-graph above and they just get quiet, like this:"


Does this make me a futurist? Did I nail this about 13 years in advance? I think so.....


Here's the link to the full post: 


https://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/2010/04/zero-to-60-in-one-week-camera-craziness.html

1 comment:

Roland Tanglao said...

go kirk-prompt-engineering-prophet-as-foretold-in-2010 go :-)