3.15.2021

I announced this on LinkedIn and I thought I'd also announce it here. We're back.

Got the gear. Now it's time to use it.

 I've been on an extended hiatus from the business for the better part of last year, and the first few months of 2021.  I  was waiting on the vaccines to arrive so I could work safely and also provide a better level of safety for clients and crew. 

I've now gone through the vaccine regimen and the 25th will be two weeks since the last dose; as recommended by the CDC and other experts as the time period for optimum immunity.

As of March 25th I'll be accepting new projects from new and existing clients. We're offering one-to-one portraits in the studio as well as environmental portraits and commercial photograph for advertising and marketing on locations. I've also sourced a good rental studio hosted by a team that is dedicated to Covid-19 best practices. 

We'll continue to work with face masks and to practice good social distancing but it's time to start working on something more challenging than leisurely walks through the Austin downtown. 

We have already been booked for several larger projects and are working with clients to ensure that our health standards are shared.

I can't speak to markets outside of central Texas but it certainly seems like the second half of 2021 is going to be.....busy. 

3 comments:

Gary said...

I'm happy for you.

Travis said...

Welcome back.

Kirk, Photographer/Writer said...

Thanks. It already feels good to be back. Charging batteries and packing for Thursday's shoot off site.