7.14.2019

Walking Around with an X-Pro2 and the 35mm f1.4 watching all the zaniness of downtown.

I'm finding the X-Pro2 to be a perfect match for the way I like to work. In a fully manual focusing mode it's super quick to work with out on the street and in the EVF mode it's a great studio camera. I'm also enjoying using it in a 1:1 crop mode with the 35mm f1.4 lens. The sharpness in the most of the frame is wonderful. Finally, a camera I can use in the B&W mode (Acros) and feel just like I'm back shooting Agfapan APX 100 film again. From this morning on Second St. 




2 comments:

Eric Rose said...

I just love your street photography. These gals must have been having a lot of fun with you and each other. The Fuji B&W look is outstanding. I loved loading AgfaPan 100 into my Blad and developing the film in Rodinal. A match made in heaven.

Eric

Phil Stiles said...

Love those ladies of the street. Were they dancing?
I spent a decade with Rollei TLRs as my primary camera. Liked Rodinal, too. I still find that a square crop works for a lot of images.